Fire Risk Assessment Staffordshire
At Frms we offer Fire Risk Assessment services in the Staffordshire area of the UK and we will offer a Fire Risk Assessment which is an organised and methodical look at your premises, the activities carried on there and the likelihood that a fire could start and cause harm to those in and around the premises in the Staffordshire area.
The aims of the Fire Risk Assessment in the Staffordshire area are:
To identify the fire hazards for businesses in Staffordshire
- Sources of Ignition.
- Sources of fuel.
- Sources of Oxygen.
- People in and around the premises
- People who are especially at risk.
- Evaluate the risk of fire starting.
- Evaluate the risk to people from a fire.
- Remove or reduce fire hazards.
- Remove or reduce the risks to people from a fire.
- Protect people by providing fire precautions.
- Record any major findings and the actions you have taken.
- Discuss and work with other responsible people.
- Prepare an emergency plan.
- Inform and instruct relevant people
- Provide training.
- Review your fire risk assessment regularly.
- Make changes where necessary.
So for more information on Fire Risk Assessment in Staffordshire call FRMS on 01785 851846